2know2.com: Digital home for your training and development programs, tool support for 360-degree feedback and surveys, and powerful E-Learning platform
2know2.com helps you prepare and implement your 360-degree feedbacks and functions as a powerful course management and E-Learning platform.
Are you interested in 360-degree or multisource feedbacks?
Our feedback solution 2know2.com offers the following advantages:
- Company-specific requirements can be realized flexibly.
- Existing competency catalogues can be displayed with a few clicks.
- Participant lists can be conveniently synchronized.
- Feedback processes can be centrally administered in an admin cockpit.
- Invitation and reminder e-mails can be automatically sent.
- Feedbacks can be anonymously conducted in encrypted form.
- Detailed feedback reports including a comprehensive analysis (and various feedback groups) can be generated at the push of a button.
Whether as a one-off project or at regular time intervals – 2know2.com offers a scalable solution for the effective development of your leaders and company.
Are you interested in a course management or E-Learning solution?
With 2know2.com you can manage courses, seminars and workshops and didactically design your educational activities with the help of electronic learning materials (animations, videos, SCORM content, photos, wikis etc.), exercises and online tests (including digital certificates).
In addition, our E-Learning solution allows you to create learning content in the form of interactive e-books, thus making complex processes or product demonstrations easy to understand and with little effort.
As a course management and E-Learning platform, 2know2.com offers the following benefits:
- Operational Flexibility: You can choose between cloud (SaaS) or in-house operations and use the platform across company boundaries to qualify partners.
- Scalable configuration through multi-client capability: If required, use a standalone appearance for each company, location or project.
- Technical interfaces:
- Allow your participants to log in to the platform using their familiar Windows credentials via an MS Active Directory interface.
- You can easily incorporate electronic learning content that complies with the SCORM standard.
- Access to learning content, online tests and SCORM are stored on the Learning Record Store platform - in the new and highly flexible Tin Can standard.
- For example, use SAP for internal administration and documentation purposes and our learning platform as your digital home.
All data are stored and maintained on a secured and ISO-27001:2013 certified system which is operated by Knowledge Markets. This eliminates the need to provide hardware resources.
Our applications are regularly subjected to a multi-level security audit and in accordance with state-of-the-art security precautions (e.g., password authentication protocol, firewall etc.).
The following companies trust 2know2.com: A1 Telekom Austria, Billa, Bwin.Party, Casinos Austria, CONTAINEX, Daimler AG, Deloitte, Erber Group, Telekom Austria Group, VBC, Wirtschaftskammer Österreich, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Wolf Theiss, WU Executive Academy and many more…