You want to know the impact of your training and development programmes on your organisation? You want to improve the quality management of your continuing vocational training courses? You want to implement a consequent learning result-oriented approach?
Quality assurance of continuing vocational training management is still in its early stages, both at external education institutions as well as company-internal training service providers. Due to the economic situation of the past few years, training specialists are increasingly required to prove that
- investments in continuing vocational training lead to an increase in productivity and
- that cost-effective learning solutions are implemented.
Based on these requirements, researchers and practitioners have been working in developing concepts and tools for an effective and efficient continuing vocational training management focusing on "quality assurance" and "training analytics". The team of Knowledge Markets has also contributed to this development.
- Development of tailored quality assurance tools
- Construction of a quality management infrastructure
- Definition of course description formats
- Configuration of benchmark databases
- Structuring, monitoring and assessment of your investments in education and continuing training
Please contact us for a non-binding consultation with our experts!