You want to know whether you impart relevant knowledge effectively and efficiently? You are looking for consultation on the didactic design of your continuing education programmes? You are interested in developing know-how for creating tests and exams?
The rising demand for continuing education as well as economical constraints require alternative concepts for further training. We support you in developing the most suitable format for knowledge transfer in your organisation by critically reflecting on the opportunities new technologies provide in terms of economics and didactics. Together we build the ideal business case for your organisation.
- "Learning on demand": learning content is made available whenever needed.
- Learners choose their own speed of learning, increasing effectiveness.
- Address different types of learners at the same time and adapt learning formats to learning demands.
- Improve participation in knowledge transfer.
- Speed up "time to competency" and transfer of knowledge crucial to your business.
- Save costs for travelling and classroom training.
- Blended learning: provide preparation material on the Web in advance, thus making more use of your classroom training.
- Improve your reputation by a modern format.
Customers and partners who trust us: A1 Telekom Austria, Daimler, Vienna Public Transport Company (Wiener Linien), Austrian Economic Chamber, Wolf Theiss, and many more.
Our team of business educators, graphic designers, economists, computer scientists as well as experts in business informatics have the required know-how to transfer your learning contents in the most efficient way.
Please contact us and arrange a free consultation with our experts!